Friday, October 1, 2010

Direct orders

Direct orders
Rock out,
Rock out like you found some one to love
Like your computer is not the slowest thing on earth
Like your parents are proud of what you did when
You are. Rock out like there is on such thing as pane
As being embarrassed as fear.
Rock out like the one is the one and you are
Both aware. Rock out like all 532HP in your red
Car are in your hands.
Rock out like you get to try out 5th gear.
Rock out like it’s the last day of school fro ever.
This is your direct order, what you do with
It is up to you.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the horsepower line and the line about trying out 5th gear. I also liked the line "rock out like the one is the one and you are both aware" --

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck I love it when your computer is not the slowest thing in the world. It is the best and I definitely rock out.

    ReplyDelete